Light-O-Rama Forums

sequence editor

gerald sundberg

I cannot open the sequence editor any more for some reason. I have reinstalled the 1,6.15 orignal program then reinstalled the 2.0 16 and still nothing. Any ideas out there?

Well Chuck I've done it again. Amatures monkeying around with things they don't know any thing about! I'm glad it was just an expiration thing,so Idown load the update and it says it cannot be installed because I have not installed the whole version before the upgrade! Well now I'm wondering how did I get the 2. 0.16 up grade then? Now I'm thinking that at Christmas time I asked my daughter to uninstalled all the stuff I wasn't using on this pc. Sure enough,all the Light-O- Rama stuff is gone! Now what?

Jerry,

So after christmas you had your daughter remove things on the computer and LOR was one of those things?

If that is the case you will need to contact LOR and they will provide you with the link to download the initial software. Unless you got the software on a CD then you can install from the CD and then do the upgrade.

Chuck