Light-O-Rama Forums

New Outlets Today

Bryan

I just wired up a couple more outlets. 20 amps each. I went ahead and did the work now since it is cooler in the attic than in the middle of July or August and its still was hot. Guess that is Floirda for ya, Freezing last week with a low of 22 and 80 degress this week!

Cant wait till Christmas now that gives me a total of 4 outlets with 20A each outlet (2 gang) and 3 15A outlets. Now I can run them new controllers I hope I get this year.

Lowes had some romex 12/3 250 feet for like 80 bucks on sale so I bought a roll. I have enough for at least 1 more outlet and plenty of room in the breaker box. I am glad I had a electric upgrade when I built my house.

64 channels here I come!

Good job! I have to do more upgrades myself. I have the romex, but not the metal outlet boxes or the GFI outlets. I'll probably do those sometime in the summer (it'll be hella hot here in Hawaii).

Stan

Bryan wrote:

I just wired up a couple more outlets. 20 amps each. I went ahead and did the work now since it is cooler in the attic than in the middle of July or August and its still was hot. Guess that is Floirda for ya, Freezing last week with a low of 22 and 80 degress this week!

Cant wait till Christmas now that gives me a total of 4 outlets with 20A each outlet (2 gang) and 3 15A outlets. Now I can run them new controllers I hope I get this year.

Lowes had some romex 12/3 250 feet for like 80 bucks on sale so I bought a roll. I have enough for at least 1 more outlet and plenty of room in the breaker box. I am glad I had a electric upgrade when I built my house.

64 channels here I come!