Light-O-Rama Forums

Easter song?

thebaronn

I was wondering if anyone had and ideas on Easter songs?

Im skipping Valentine's and St Patrick's and going for Easter and the 4th of July.

Thank you

Eric

thebaronn wrote:

Im skipping Valentine's and St Patrick's and going for Easter and the 4th of July.

Off subject, but sunset is 8:30 on July 4, and it gets dark about 9:00. Not only that, but the full moon is on July 7, so we'll get a lot of moonlight on July 4 even after sunset.

So, how do you run a light show under these conditions?

Steven wrote:

thebaronn wrote:

Off subject, but sunset is 8:30 on July 4, and it gets dark about 9:00. Not only that, but the full moon is on July 7, so we'll get a lot of moonlight on July 4 even after sunset.

So, how do you run a light show under these conditions?

Easy! Turn it on, the lights still work no matter what! LOL!

But seriously, 9-11pm isnt long enough??? And of course it will not just be on the 4th of july.

And full moon?? Do you not run your lights when the moon is full?

Enough with the negative waves, Moriarty!

Ok, 9-11 pm for a week isn't bad. When do you set it up? I may have to come and see it.

And by the way, if I can convince the other houses in my network, I want to build about 6 of your mega-arches. Those have me inspired!

And in reply to your original question: How about "Here Comes Peter Cottontail?"

a week???

sheez, I just took down my display yesterday, lol!!!

ps. use some thing bigger that 1" conduit, lol! Dont be me!! I got lucky I had good weather for the duration of its life!

and thanks for the peter cottontail!

think im giving up on easter. I dont know if i will have time and I dont think the fireflys will be ready (i have 5 that are kaput, patiently waiting for replacements!)