Light-O-Rama Forums

Will there be a Mega LOR sale?

eldoradoboy

dakotasbub wrote:

Just out of curiousity if you order from the secret sale, how long does usually take to recieve it ?

It depends on when your order comes in. The first orders received on Saturday will ship on Monday. It will take a couple of weeks to get everything shipped.

Dan

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lightzilla

• LightORamaDan

• taybrynn

• eldoradoboy

A little under one hour to go!!!! I am so excited. I am glad i choose to go with Light-O-Rama!!! All i hear from people is how great the products are and how great the customer service is. I am sure I will be back for more stuff next year!!!

i cant wait, wife and kidds know to leave me alone. not taking phone calls nothing. i am almost going from 0 to 96 channels. excited.

I can't find any indication that the sale started? I've reloaded the page 20 times in the last 5 minutes... how do I get to the sale prices??

DownTown wrote:

I can't find any indication that the sale started? I've reloaded the page 20 times in the last 5 minutes... how do I get to the sale prices??

Are you on the secret sale page....http://store.lightorama.com/secretsale.html

got my 96 channels. I purchased 1 already built and the rest as kits. Wanted to try to put them together. I am so excited. I have next week off. Hope they come by next weekend. I cant wait.

sawyer1206 wrote:

DownTown wrote:

Are you on the secret sale page....http://store.lightorama.com/secretsale.html

Thanks Sawyer... I didn't have that link. As it turns out, what I need is not on sale, so it didn't matter anyway.

Thanks again,

D.T.

I got 2 more also. My 2nd year will be 80 channels. Smooth transaction...less than 2 minutes.

THANKS DAN! For a great quality product!:D