Light-O-Rama Forums

Will there be a Mega LOR sale?

eldoradoboy

LightORamaDan wrote:

Ponddude wrote:
Not to through a monkey wrench in everyone's plans, but we are in the middle of a terrible nor-eastern on the east coast.  Jersey, by me at least, got 12 inches, so I am sure Dan, in upstate NY, got even more.  I bet they aren't fulfilling orders today, and if they are UPS ain't happy about gettings them.

Weather always screws up our plans!!!!!!:)

Actually we are lucking out up here as far as the weather is concerned. We are usually hit harder than NJ but seems like the weather gods have looked favorably upon us!

As far as shipping... We will start tomorrow. I said we would start today but I was reminded that we should give things a day to get all order change request (like add a starter package or an adapter, etc....)  made prior to starting to ship. This way we do not need to ship a second time.

It will take a couple of weeks to ship this all out. The sale went well. Even before we sent out the email we were ahead of last year but we had 50% more stock in this sale so all I can say is THANKS!

Dan

Glad to hear Dan. I just finished shoveling and the snow is just dust and of course there are about 30mph winds and the snow just blows everywhere. When is spring coming!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lightzilla

• LightORamaDan

• taybrynn

• eldoradoboy

Spring is coming the end of the week. If it hangs around or not....is another question. We here in Wisconsin are actually supposed to be in the 40's by Friday.
HEAT WAVE !! But maybe I can get some more lights down before they fade.

Lenny

I was travelling in minnesota thursday night and the actual temp hit Negative 25.. with 20+ MPH winds....

Oh and im looking at 2 diferent weather models that show the possibility of a big winter storm mid month that would STOMP the plains / midwest / greatlakes, and possibly the northeast....

there is a lot of Warm air in iceland / greenland behind a ridge... that normally releases a Huge arctic blast toward the USA...

that couple with the nmodels showing a VERY wet storm tend to indicate a good last winter's blast

but its the weather.. it might be sunny and 80 instead... hehe
-Christopher

I don't think they are. I was in the first 3 min and didn't see any activity. Nor did my boxes from yourbroadbandstore. :) Oh well, I guess I can play with the PVC to see how big of arches I want. I got all week off and nothing to do.

I am happy to see the controllers I was going to purchase are still in stock.....however the brakes just went out in my car and this morning on my way into work I recieved two tickets for a total of $150 in fines.....so no controllers this time around:( Maybe in June.

JimCanfield wrote:

I am happy to see the controllers I was going to purchase are still in stock.....however the brakes just went out in my car and this morning on my way into work I recieved two tickets for a total of $150 in fines.....so no controllers this time around:( Maybe in June.

Jim,

You are such a radical dude... slow down...take it easy! :)

That is true Jeff. I got a speeding ticket for doing 87 in a 45 construction zone when I was younger. The cop asked me if I was flying a jet at low level. Then after15 years I decided why not just fly airplanes. Now I don't have to speed because I get my fix in the air. :)

Only if it was speeding, then I wouldn't feel so bad. It was for failure to come to a complete stop. Oh yea, and something about my tags being out of date......

Funny thing about speeding, my wife got nailed the other week doing 72 in a 55 and made fun of her all week....talk about getting my just desserts!

when im not playing with christmas lights im out making noise and runnin the backroads in my 500 Horsepower Street Monte Carlo :D

tires squealin... engine roarin....

and christmas Music blaring

-Christopher

so has anyone know if their stuff has been shipped. I was in the first 4 mins and still nothing. wonder if the snow is still hampering the shipping. Got my boxes from yourbroadband store today. cant do to much with the boxes without the guts.

friskybri wrote:

so has anyone know if their stuff has been shipped. I was in the first 4 mins and still nothing. wonder if the snow is still hampering the shipping. Got my boxes from yourbroadband store today. cant do to much with the boxes without the guts.

Got an email that mine were shipped yeaterday. My Yahoo reciept showed me checking out at 1:02 so my order may have been near the top of the list. All that doesn't really matter, I sure Dan and the gang are working hard to get all the orders out as fast as they can.

I know We got a confirmation yesterday, 3/4 that our order had shipped.
Dan mentioned earlier the brunt of the snow missed his area but with the amount of orders it was still going to take a few days. Plus he didn't ship much that first day to give people a chance to modify their orders if they needed cords, adapters, or anything else.

Lenny

• 2 months later...