Light-O-Rama Forums

Intro w/THX and other sound effects

Speakefamily

Does anyone have the audio file for the intro I've seen on several videos with the THX sound and then some sound effects like tools banging and stuff like that?

Please help... thanks.

Harold
abqspeakefamily@comcast.net

If you use firefox, there is an extension you can get that while watching the video on most sites, allows you to download the video. You can download from youtube, myspace ect.. I use a program called SuperC (free) to convert the file to just a music file or whatever file you want. I also willl use that movie maker program that came with XP and cut the song up if needed if I want to run parts of songs together. Once converted with SuperC then you can use it in the lightorama software and sounds great. Hope this helps.

David

evana wrote:

here's the first.

go down to the bottom where it says old data,
http://sinan.ussakli.net/basstest/

another member sharing his sequence and mp3. Make sure to thank him for posting his link and the time he took sequencing.
http://www.xmas.planetmonkman.com/lor.htm
evana,

I went to that other web site you posted here and his links don't work.

I really want to say thank you for taking the time to help me.

Harold

iresq wrote:

Sorry if you could not get my download to work. I have sent the file via email.
Dan

Many thanks between you and Dave N. I have a great copy to work from .

Again thank you both

Harold Speake

Hi Dan i tried the link and it showed a page error. I also couldn't find it on you web site. I have this thx intro programed but the audio is low and poor. Everything i try doesn't work I thought i would check your out if possible. Thanks Don C.