Light-O-Rama Forums

Check out this fire hazard!

Brandon

OMG, That would drive me nutz!!! So messy! What a nightmare and a fire waiting to happen. Heck it even drives me a bit nutz to have the extension cords all over the place run out to the Arches this year! For my Mega Tree and my Mini's I've bundled all the Extension cords together, taped them up and run them back to the controllers.

-Evan

I like how all the controllers are inside out of the weather and free from abuse or theft. The boards themselves look nice and clean. You just have to look close. But I would'nt leave the house while the display is on.

reminds me of my first year...

the only difference is this is outside, the nice thing about it is it doubled as my video screen look at my avatar <---------------------

%3Ca%20href=HPIM0608.jpg" ALT="">

there are the same amount on the other side just didnt get a pic of the whole thing

Yours is a little neater...at least the cords aren't all over the place.

In that first picture, what is that white/cotton looking thing in the middle of all the black wires?

I have a fire inspector in my town that would have a stroke if he walked in my house and saw that...lol

Ponddude wrote:

In that first picture, what is that white/cotton looking thing in the middle of all the black wires?

It looks like some kind of material to keep the outside air from coming inside.

johnny christmas wrote:

im just waiting for someone here to say that this is theirs lol...doubt thatll hapen

LOL...I was gonna say the same thing.

The best part would be if it was an LOR employee...or best yet Dan...:D

King Island,

Your installation is great! I'd love to have the ability to permanently mount my controllers like that! That's awesome! I keep re-thinking my controller locations. Maybe someday I'll actually pick a spot and keep putting them there. At least this year the controllers were in the same spot as last...

Can't stem too far away from the weatherproof Cat5e Connector.

Thanks for sharing.
-Evan

its was nice, but it had drawbacks first it was heavy, real heavy it did have wheels though if you look carefully they are used roadwheels for one of the rollercoasters at the park i work at! and you would have to run long lenghts of wire because there were 12 total boards in there, but now i put them in single ritetime enclosures

%3Ca%20href=HPIM0513.jpg" ALT="">

• The topic was locked