Light-O-Rama Forums

What do you think?

T34 Flyer

Thank you, it's been fun.

I have a 3200 lumen projector inside the house projected though a window.

I looked at you show it's very nice.

Brad

I cant remember what brand my projector is without draggng it out but it ia also 3200 lumins. I use it to shoe the movies I make for different organizations. Only problem is the lamp life and to replace my bulb assy is over $150 bucks.

I have seen a projector that some use that comes wih short videos on a disc. Cant remember the name but its about $200 and uses standard projector bulbs.

Yes the lamps for my projector are about $350.00 each. I have found a way to rotate the lamp and keep the cathode centered.

I edit my video to the music, then sync the lights.

Please check the settings on your Vimeo video, as it shows "private" for me.

I had this happen autoimatically to two out of the four videos I uploaded to Vimeo....Not sure why it did that , but I changed them to public and now others can view them.....

Randy

• 4 weeks later...

I just had visit in my front yard from a member of the Christmas parade comity. They judge house decorations here. He said they didn't award my display because it would raise the bar to high for everyone else. I thanked him for the complement.

Go figure

Man you have some lateral show there. That is an absolutely fantastic show. You sure have a lot of room to animate and display your show. Well done and thanks for sharing!!
-Evan

NWSanta wrote:

Man you .......... sure have a lot of room to animate and display your show. Well done and thanks for sharing!!
-Evan

He does at that. If my back yard was my front yard I could do many more things, but this past season I was plum out of space.

I don't like a cluttered front yard.....and mine was getting close. I want to ask ( may not, but I want to ) my neighbour if I could use her yard next year. She has a Mountain Ash tree that is unique......the truck stops at ground level and the limbs branch out but they almost shoot straight up .......can look coool in a light display.

Anyhow T34 Flyer you did an awesome job on your display and a great video setup I will add.

Another thing I need to learn.

• The topic was locked