Light-O-Rama Forums

Putting a new short show in front of an exsisting show?

LENNY RUEL

I am currently running a show from 5:30 to 10:00 PM It consists of two sets of six fully animated songs that have 15 other songs in between them which makes the animated programs run at 5:30, 6:35, 7:40, 8:45 and 9:50. This runs the first set three times each night and the second set twice, although when that first set comes to run at 9:50 only gets about half way through. Not a big deal as at that hour things have quieted own. I want to leave this alone since the year is winding down.
My question is, I've been playing with "Believe in Holiday Magic" and want to run this in its own show ahead of the ones I already have scheduled to see what it looks like and if it's a keeper for next year. Can I just go in to Simple Show Builder and create a new show to run from 5:16 to 5:30 with just this song and then my original show will follow it right up? Or is there more to do than that? Thanks in advance.

Lenny

No, if I'm understanding you correctly, you can't do something like that with the Simple Show Builder.

But you have the right idea of how to do it - i.e. make a second show and schedule it before your normal one. You'll have to do this with with the Show Editor and the Schedule Editor, though, not the Simple Show Builder.