Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for a song please

beeiilll

Happy Holidays to all.

Well it is time to start thinking about 2009 already and I want to sequence the song that was in the movie Toys that started Robin Williams.

If you have seen this movie you willl know the song I mean. It is used during the intro of the movie and then near the end when they are having all the children play with the toys.

I would like to know who is the female singer that sung this and does anyone know where I might find a copy of this song please?

Thanks

Bill

Its called closing of the year. I have both the regular version and the extended version with seal. Its a really great song. here is a you tube of wendy and lisa.

let me know if you want it. send my your e-mail address.

Yes - Closing of the Year is the song I am looking for.

I would like to find the version from the movie if possible, but the version by Wendy and Lisa is also an excellent one.

Bill

I have the movie version its abou 3 minutes long without seal and the extended version with him.

"THE CLOSING OF THE YEAR"
Written by Trevor Horn and Hans Zimmer
Produced by Trevor Horn
Performed by The Musical Cast of Toys
Featuring Wendy and Lisa
Wendy and Lisa appear courtesy of ZTT Records

friskybri wrote:

I have the movie version its abou 3 minutes long without seal and the extended version with him.

"THE CLOSING OF THE YEAR"
Written by Trevor Horn and Hans Zimmer
Produced by Trevor Horn
Performed by The Musical Cast of Toys
Featuring Wendy and Lisa
Wendy and Lisa appear courtesy of ZTT Records

That would be the one I would like to get. I was looking at Amazon a bit ago and saw that I can get the CD, but it would be like $55 to buy a new copy or at least get one that is not scratched up :shock:.

Bill