Light-O-Rama Forums

Will make a sequence for you

BryanLeggo

I have the demo software and just made a synched sequence for the Carpenters Sleigh Ride which I can only watch in the Animation window since I don't have actual lights set up.

Now I would like to do something for a real set of lights (YOURS!) so I'm willing to use your configuration if there's a song you'd like done. Two conditions: (1) it has to be a song I like and can get off iTunes, Zune or Walmart MP3 downloads and (2) you'll once you set it up that I eventually get a video clip of the display. It's probably best if I don't go over 64 channels but 32 or 16 is okay, too.

So that's it: Tell me the song and if we do this I'll need your lights configuration or preferrably an LMS file that you've already used with it. I'm posting the Sleigh Ride LMS (work in progress) for anyone who wants to see my work or who wants to use it.

My first name is Bryan and my last name is Leggo and you can reach me at America Online. My email there is my first name plus my second name (no spaces) @ etc.

Attached files Carpenters-SleighRide - Fixing.lms

Bryan, my question would be. How much do you charge?
I only ask, because a lot of members share the work they do. Michael Farney has a web site (lorsequences.com) to share and upload their sequences. their is even a program you can get to do the sequences for you( saw the link).

as for me, I'll take the time to sequence a show. because it is original and my own. but I will still share if asked.

just started sequencing last week for my 2009 display.

evana wrote:

I only ask, because a lot of members share the work they do. Michael Farney has a web site (lorsequences.com) to share and upload their sequences. their is even a program you can get to do the sequences for you( saw the link).

as for me, I'll take the time to sequence a show. because it is original and my own. but I will still share if asked.

Evana,

Where is this link please or can you point me to it.

Quote:

their is even a program you can get to do the sequences for you( saw the link).

Thanks,

Pete. :cool:

Well problem is, you are using the Demo software. Most of us are using S2, so if we send you an exsiting LMS file you will not be able to open it. I am not sure if the channel config files you can open or not ether.

Its a very generous offer though. Wait till you upgrade to S2, you will really be addicted.

Peter B wrote:

evana wrote:

Evana,

Where is this link please or can you point me to it.

Quote:

their is even a program you can get to do the sequences for you( saw the link).

Thanks,

Pete. :cool:

peter, here's the thread.

http://lightorama.mywowbb.com/forum74/18159.html

A little confused by your answer but the demo software I am using is SUPPOSEDLY the same as the Basic software (minus actual control of external devices). If you're saying that you are all using the Extended Version of the Software, I get that it's an upgrade past what I have but on the other hand, so far, every time I've opened an LAS file posted here or in the LorSequences site I've been able to run it once I've matched up the music.

Am I missing something here?

Yes, I assumed that they weren't backward compatible. What I didn't know was that the LAS files that I downloaded were all working for me because they were created with the First Version of the software, not S2. Just got lucky, I guess.

Anyway, eventually I downloaded a file which I couldn't open in the Sequencer because it MUST have been created with S2.

Send me an email so we can exchange info about number of channels, etc. Same as my name here, except at America Online. Have you checked LorSequences yet? TSO is so populatr I'd be surprised if it's not already there.