Light-O-Rama Forums

How do you add in another song or replace one ?

LENNY RUEL

If you want to add in another song or replace one once you have set or been running a show how do you do it? Do you have to go in to SSB and start from scratch or when you go in there your current list pops up and you just do the add and remove?

Thanks.

Lenny

By the way, went live last night (better late than never) and it sounds like it went well. I was bowling and the wife was running errands but said when she came home about 9:30 everything was still running. The Gold Edition transmitter by the way should work this year. Sound over the stereo I have run to speakers outside has a little hiss but not a huge amount and it's in the basement. I might move it up to the bedroom I put the transmitter in and run the speaker wire out the window. From the road on the car radio there is a little bit as well but only when you have the volume fairly high. I think I may have an issue with Siberian Sleigh ride. I didn't notice lights playing and stuck my head out the garage door and the music was there so I have to check it when I get home. I got the sequence from someone and did a few minor tweaks to it and may have not "saved as" correctly to the sequencing file to build the show with. Added in the 5 second gaps between songs and also found out you have to go back and hit the enable show button again after you make a change.

Go into your show editor. If it is musical then click on the tab. Then click on your show. Then just do what you did when you were building your show the first time. You can move it around to where you want it.