Light-O-Rama Forums

SALE HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

YAHOOO!!!! Just ordered my first ever LOR controller: 16 Channel kit high power heat sinks, the software, and a usb adapter!! Now i just have to get a radio transmitter. I think ill go with the ramsey FM25B. Thank you sooo much Dan!!!!!

ADDED 320 CH FOR A TOTAL OF 640

HEY DAN DONT TELL YOUR WIFE BUT SANTAS GOT SOME CUBANS FOR YOU FOR XMAS:waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool:

THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING

Art

buynow42 wrote:

ADDED 320 CH FOR A TOTAL OF 640

Hey Art,

What city are you doing a light show for :]? With that many channels, I don't see it being just a house.

Tom

I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I'm finally, officially an LOR guy! Overdone at 176 channels to start, as that what it took to accomplish what I had in mind.

An inadvertent additional benefit to this sale is that it got the juices going and has me working on my display again after a break of about three months. THANK YOU, DAN! (As well as Don and the other tremendously helpful people here at PlanetChristmas.)

Wow Art it sounds like an amazing light show you have!
I feel like crap because I, even if not the other members here, would have been able to see such a great show and learn so much from you. Oh well, I guess that's what happens when people call you a liar even though you have done something so incredible and amazing.

Greg

Just did a quick estimate of the channels purchased and it only includes post that say what people purchased. Doesn't count what they may or may not have already had or the posts who simply said they placed an order. Bottomline, almost 2200 channels (NOT Boards or kits) ordered that are listed here. That's a lot of computer control, this Christmas should be great. Already anticipating seeing the Holiday Lights Up DVD for 2006.

Marilyn

Allright,

I tried repeatedly to get on the web all monday evening, but my stinkin' Comcast service provider was down all night (again).

Now I know, It was probably this sale that crashed it!!!!

At least I can now order if there is any stock left available for 2006......

Sounds like most everybody is having a good time:laughing:

Well you can bump up that channel number.

<<<<<<<
I ordered 8 CTB16Ds 2 MP3 directors and a few hundred dollars worth of power cords :laughing:

Not as big of an order as I had anticipated but it will do..

Zac

I suggest we do not try to see who had the largest order. The answer would supprise you, is of course private and was executed by a person who would not respond to that question.:D