Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

SALE HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

i noticed this also with 8 channel price, but i ordered it any way, but it doesnt say with heat sink on the flyer but it shows it in the picture?:)

Guest guest

I have the same problem. I have a card that is only used for internet purchases and I don't keep any money on it unless I'm going to use it. With this card, if the merchant attempts to get an authorization for the purchase it will automatically take the money out of my account right away. Needless to say, I didn't want to keep almost two thousand dollars sitting in limbo for up to three months so based on the "card won't be charged until items are shipped", I didn't move the money into the account. It was declined., so I have to assume that when the order is placed it is trying to authorize the full amount. Is there a way around this Dan?

Marilyn

Guest guest

kingsislandtechservices wrote:

but it wont let you order the kits!

It still won't let you order the CTB16D without the heatsink, which is the one that I want.:? I know it'll be fixed though. I might have to wait until I get home from work tomorrow.

Guest guest

Just ordered four CTB-16D's and used save10

I'm excited !!!

Matthew

Guest guest

I may be a few hours late from the night owls but my order is in with no problems reported.

Jeff

Guest guest

Just ordered a couple controllers. orders in , Thanks Dan.

Guest guest

nanac1 wrote:

I have the same problem. I have a card that is only used for internet purchases and I don't keep any money on it unless I'm going to use it. With this card, if the merchant attempts to get an authorization for the purchase it will automatically take the money out of my account right away. Needless to say, I didn't want to keep almost two thousand dollars sitting in limbo for up to three months so based on the "card won't be charged until items are shipped", I didn't move the money into the account. It was declined., so I have to assume that when the order is placed it is trying to authorize the full amount. Is there a way around this Dan?

Marilyn

Marilyn,

The same thing happened to me.

Dan, I know your busy. A few of us are kinda wondering, will the financial institution/bank be automatically billed when items ordered or when they are shipped?

Thanks, Tom

Guest guest

nanac1 wrote:

Marilyn

Same here, MC debit card. I don't mind if the funds come out at ordering time, but I need to know if I have to put the money on now or if it has to sit in the account for the waiting period.

Guest guest

I would also like to know about the decline of credit issue.

Guest guest

Roadrat wrote:

I took the 'take 10' option and ordered the extra CD for 4 bucks.

what is the extra CD for 4 bucks ???

Guest guest

Roadrat wrote:

I took the 'take 10' option and ordered the extra CD for 4 bucks.

what is the extra CD for 4 bucks ???

Guest guest

a cd of the software sent to you

Guest guest

oh I thought you could only download it

Gusse I was wrong

Thank you

Guest guest

YAHOOO!!!! Just ordered my first ever LOR controller: 16 Channel kit high power heat sinks, the software, and a usb adapter!! Now i just have to get a radio transmitter. I think ill go with the ramsey FM25B. Thank you sooo much Dan!!!!!

Guest guest

Richard III, the sale has got you speechless. ;) The software is downloadable, or at least it was when I got it a few months back.

Tom

Guest guest

tsmith35 wrote:

Richard III, the sale has got you speechless.
Tom

LOL :santa:

Guest guest

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee! I've got 32 more channels of lighting goodness on the way now! Can hardly wait to get going on some new shows...

Guest guest

ADDED 320 CH FOR A TOTAL OF 640

HEY DAN DONT TELL YOUR WIFE BUT SANTAS GOT SOME CUBANS FOR YOU FOR XMAS:waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool:

THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING

Art

Guest guest

buynow42 wrote:

ADDED 320 CH FOR A TOTAL OF 640

Hey Art,

What city are you doing a light show for :]? With that many channels, I don't see it being just a house.

Tom

Guest guest

I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I'm finally, officially an LOR guy! Overdone at 176 channels to start, as that what it took to accomplish what I had in mind.

An inadvertent additional benefit to this sale is that it got the juices going and has me working on my display again after a break of about three months. THANK YOU, DAN! (As well as Don and the other tremendously helpful people here at PlanetChristmas.)

Guest guest

Well just ordered 10 of the CTB-16D's and plan to order more this summer. Total so far 208 channels.

Guest guest

Wow Art it sounds like an amazing light show you have!
I feel like crap because I, even if not the other members here, would have been able to see such a great show and learn so much from you. Oh well, I guess that's what happens when people call you a liar even though you have done something so incredible and amazing.

Greg

Guest guest

Just did a quick estimate of the channels purchased and it only includes post that say what people purchased. Doesn't count what they may or may not have already had or the posts who simply said they placed an order. Bottomline, almost 2200 channels (NOT Boards or kits) ordered that are listed here. That's a lot of computer control, this Christmas should be great. Already anticipating seeing the Holiday Lights Up DVD for 2006.

Marilyn