Light-O-Rama Forums

Soo.... Watcha gettin'?

Guest guest

My purchase is boring compared to all of you. This is my first purchase so I'm going to get just the 1602w and the starter package. 16 channels will be good for now, get me a good start for the first year of doing this.

I started putting decorations up already, not outside, but in the room where I'm going to sequence. I have things that you would put in windows and nailed them to my wall. I'll number them so I can see that everything is working in the sequence.

I am EXCITED!:laughing:

There is an animation where you can draw each channel of your display and watch it play back as you sequence.

greenmeanie wrote:

Is any of the parts on the DIY kits? or do you have to solder them all yourself? Also what is the diferance between standard and deluxe?

[align=left]"This kit contains the light duty heatsinks. They limit the total current carrying capability of the controller to 15 amps. 7.5 amps for each of the two 8-channel banks. If you opted to purchase the regular heatsinks, then the full 40 amp current carrying capacity of the controller can be used. 20 amps for each of the two 8-channel banks. [/align]

[align=left]If you opted to purchase the CTB-16K Deluxe Upgrade Kit your controller will also include unit id selection switches, a speed control and the ability to run stand-alone sequences. Stand-alone support means that the controller can be downloaded with an animation sequence that it can run on its own. This stand-alone sequence can control the channels on this controller as well as other controllers connected to it."[/align]

greenmeanie wrote:

Is any of the parts on the DIY kits? or do you have to solder them all yourself? Also what is the diferance between standard and deluxe?

edit: lol, I took too long to answer.

Looks like the sale has started.

I just purchased the LOR 1602W, Starter Kit and the Easy Light Linker.

I am looking forward to Christmas already, even though it was about 104 here in Phoenix today.

Thanks for your help. :)

just got done ordering.....newbie here and excited.

3 ctb16d and usb to rj45 connector plus 1 set of cords for now since I only have 1 ritetime box presently.