Light-O-Rama Forums

Aerial Photos

kevin

Heres a photo of my display taken with a 50' tri-pod. Will have more photos and vides taken from a remote control helicopter in a few weeks.

Attached files 165291=9522-Airal Shot.jpg

Are you going to have airplanes stopping now to see your display?

Just kidding:)

Looks good from that angle. I live near a major airport flight path, wonder if they can see my display? :cool:

Every time I fly I alway look down at the displays so if you hear an airplane get to close to your house. It might me me looking at the display instead of landing the aircraft. lol :shock:

Planes always go over my house at fairly low altitude because I am on the path they use when practicing touch and go landings. I wish I knew some pilots that would volunteer to take pictures of my house from the air.

Maybe I should go hang a poster at the airport office.

Great looking picture BTW

absolutely go talk to the pilots. you may find one willing to take you up for a pic. my buddy is a pilot and i am going to tell .. um ask, him to take me for a picute flight

Awesome picture! That is very, VERY cool! cheers.gif

We are also in the flight path for our local airport which is about 2 miles away. And we also have Lockheed Martin in the area and they are working on some special helicopter. :( We have had them hover out back in the field and fly low over the house a bunch of times. A couple nights ago they hovered over the hill across the street from us for about 3 or 4 minutes. I'm not 100% sure, but I think I know why they hovered there. :D

Again though, that is a great picture!

-Jeff

• The topic was locked