Light-O-Rama Forums

Fuse holder issue

razorchristmas

Ok, i have a 1602w and the fuse holder is busted. The back part wont stay in the panel and the front part wont screw in. Whats the best way to fix this. If we dont get it fixed no show:(.

try radio shack for a new fuse holder if there is one in your area, bring the pieces with you they should be able to
Match something up

You can wire around the fuse holder on the front. Move the fuse to the board. On monday call LOR and let them know what problem you have. I can't speak for them, but based on past issues I have seen resolved. You will be taken care of.

Chuck

You can remove the inner face from the 1602's, and wire the inlet cord to the terminals for power in. Then put your fuses in the clips on the board, instead of the ones on the face... You loose the power switch, but why do you want one?

cmoore60 wrote:

You can wire around the fuse holder on the front. Move the fuse to the board. On monday call LOR and let them know what problem you have. I can't speak for them, but based on past issues I have seen resolved. You will be taken care of.

Chuck

how do you wire around it? can you be more specific on how to do it?