Light-O-Rama Forums

products now available

Guest guest

Not to be rude, but I think any % off is a good % off. Dan doesn't have to do the sale at all, but he loves what he does, and enjoys helping people out.

greenmeanie wrote:

Seems to be only 10% I thought I read half off before Bummer for me.

Actually it is a 27% off sale on the 16 channel card if you take advantage of the order now get later program. I will always sing it from the mountain top but DAN BALDWIN is my hero! When I start my business, I will strive to copy as many of his practices as I can. Unlike some companies, Dan has never priced his stuff where he could give a 50% discount and still make an acceptable profit.

Jeff

Jeff_Womack wrote:

greenmeanie wrote:
Seems to be only 10% I thought I read half off before Bummer for me.

Actually it is a 27% off sale on the 16 channel card if you take advantage of the order now get later program. I will always sing it from the mountain top but DAN BALDWIN is my hero! When I start my business, I will strive to copy as many of his practices as I can. Unlike some companies, Dan has never priced his stuff where he could give a 50% discount and still make an acceptable profit.

Jeff

sorry to get off topic but, what type of business are you starting Jeff?

Is there a guaranteed date we will get them by. What I am wondering is this sounds like a great option but is there a chance they will show up the month of November with little time to get it ready. I read in there about willing to delay delivery for up to 3 months, does this mean that we will receive the products in three months. I am just wondering if I do this will I have what I order in time for Christmas this year.

johnsonfool wrote:

Is there a guaranteed date we will get them by. What I am wondering is this sounds like a great option but is there a chance they will show up the month of November with little time to get it ready. I read in there about willing to delay delivery for up to 3 months, does this mean that we will receive the products in three months. I am just wondering if I do this will I have what I order in time for Christmas this year.

Again, I am not Dan...

Though I would suspect that you would have your materials up to 3 months later. Early September, possibly? I would suspect Dan really does have quite a bit in the pipeline, and will be able to fill the orders on time.

Dan's good with hardware. Software, well ... :) (Dan, I kid.)

I would figure we would have them in time. Dan is a good guy and I know he is doing and will do the best that he can, but sometimes things happen and was just curious because I hate to plan a show around seven new 16 channel boards and not have them by Christmas. Some may say just spend the extra 10% and get it now but with a young family and a wife that stays home I am looking to save everywhere that I can.

johnsonfool wrote:

I believe that everyone that opts for delayed delivery will have their stuff well before September. If everyone opts for delayed delivery then some folks will get their "delayed" stuff shipped next week! ( don't count it ).

It was a bit difficult getting the production pipeline primed and made robust. We now have multiple, DEPENDABLE, options for production. This was not the case last year.

johnsonfool wrote:

Jeff could you elaborate on the buy now get later program. This is the first I have heard of it.

I have some ideas perculating. I have three more years in the Air Force (renlisted this morning for the last time) but I hope to have my idea running by the time I retire.

Jeff

To get back on topic, let me just say LOR Rocks!

LightORama wrote:

I believe that everyone that opts for delayed delivery will have their stuff well before September. If everyone opts for delayed delivery then some folks will get their "delayed" stuff shipped next week! ( don't count it ).

It was a bit difficult getting the production pipeline primed and made robust. We now have multiple, DEPENDABLE, options for production. This was not the case last year.

Dan:

If I opt for the delayed option, will you be shipping partial orders based on availability?

Mike

radioguy1007 wrote:

If I opt for the delayed option, will you be shipping partial orders based on availability?

Mike

Mike,

I didn't plan to do send out partial orders. We are planning to fill orders as they arrive and give precedence those who do not opt for the delayed delivery. Order early and get yourself as close to the top of the list as possible.

LightORama wrote:

Order early and get yourself as close to the top of the list as possible.

OK Dan,

Which time - zone are you in? I'm getting panicky now :shock:

Maybe I'll have to rise early on Monday morn.

Martin