Light-O-Rama Forums

My first year with LOR and...

JeffF

It all started with me thinking I'd try LOR out for 2008 and get a couple/three boxes. Then in about February I thought 80 channels would be nice... then during the Secret Sale I thought I'd buy a "couple" extra units because of the price and because "you never know".

Well... here I am with 176 channels and I have been slowly setting up since the end of September. So far... ZERO hardware problems. The only speed bump was having a communications cable too close to one of my power feeds resulting in a few ghosting channels.

It amazes me that you can get such a robust piece of equipment for ~$100 and it's soo well made. The kind of current these controllers handle over and over and over again and they don't even sweat... that's amazing to me. :)

Thanks Dan and crew for such a wonderful piece of equipment and thanks for making our Christmas just that much more special.

-Jeff cheers.gif

0 - 176! Oh my. Congrats.

Great product, great company, and great people here willing to help. Most occasional hickups are easy to remedy.

Can't wait to see your videos.

Jeffrey wrote:

It all started with me thinking I'd try LOR out for 2008 and get a couple/three boxes. Then in about February I thought 80 channels would be nice... then during the Secret Sale I thought I'd buy a "couple" extra units because of the price and because "you never know".

Well... here I am with 176 channels and I have been slowly setting up since the end of September.

Y'know, it sounds like I wrote that, because that's about exactly what happened to me!!:)

C'mon, say it with me: Hi... I'm Rick and I'm a Light-O-Rama-aholic...