Light-O-Rama Forums

sequence time during the show

Dale J

need help! i am running a show from 5 to 10 every night and i have 5 sequences, will they automatically start over or do i have to loop them or how do i make sure they will play for the entire 5 hrs, I'm really late getting things going but i finely do have a show but i want to make sure it will run right thanks in advance, Dale

As long as you have the 5 sequences in your show and your show is scheduled for 5 hours, they will repeat until the end of show time is reached. At that point it will just finish whatever sequence is playing .

Thanks Brian, i thought thats how it worked but i wasn't sure. this is the first time for me and the show, i kinda waited for the last second to get things going but were almost there, i have 64 ch but only useing 48 didn't get any thing set up for my last controller so will go with what we got. need to make a sign to day for the fm freq and that should do it, i am only useing a Bellink transmitter but it will have to do for now. Thanks again i was ready to panic but very excited about the show, hope you and yours have a happy Holiday, Dale