Light-O-Rama Forums

First Year

Elmer From Morristown TN

Hello All

I have always wanted to set up lights with a computer. I have always went all out inside and out. November I usually have all 4 trees up inside and as many lights as the electrical box would hold. Since we retired from the military we can now do what we want and not plan to move in 3 or 4 years. My wife bought me a LOR16 for my birthday . This is our first year and have started the switch to LED. I took the time this year to make a see saw and a ferris wheel for smal stuffed animals. My first hobby is wood working and I do some custom work for people aroung our town. The light are not as many as we would like only 3500. But with this being our first year it is a start. I would like to thank all of that have post your set ups on the forum. I did not have any ideal the work you put it to programing. We will post pics when we get it set up, unless I can talk some one doing some video for me.

Thank You to All

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the club! Looks like you got the hang of it.

Don't go off the deep end like me - my wife is starting to hate September through January. (Last year, she made me agree to not mention or work on it from March 1 to Sept. 1... Although I fudged a little and started a few nights in August while she wasn't looking.)

Randall

Wish my wife was into it as much as I am. She said this morning that we are a bunch of NERDS. :X She even makes fun of me when I am driving, listening to TSO and sees my hands moving like how I want the lights.

Hi Elmer! Welcome to the family! You're off to a good start and are among friends. Looking forward to many more videos from you. This year 1 controller.....next year.....

sally

PS you might want to let your wife know about the spring/summer sale!!!!;)

• The topic was locked