Light-O-Rama Forums

lowes sale.

dkturner

Hey everyone,

Lowes is doing a 25% clearence sale right now on all their christmas stuff including all their LEDS and lights. They also dropped the beige power cord price 50 cents each.. And if you purchase something then you get 10 dollars off on your next purchase of 50 dollars or more.. As I was checking out, the cashier said "here is the little secret. If you purchase 7 of them then you get $10 dollars off your next purchase of 7. So here is how it came out on the receipt. 7@ 6.54 each. Tax 3.20 total 48.98. These are the Woods 40 foot cords. They are usually a little over 8 dollars each. They are also doing 100 count lights at 3 inches apart for 2.00 each. Hope this helps.

David.

should have waited lol : ) I want to start doing the led lights but they are still a little high. They seem brighter now but some have a more orange tint to me than red. The ones at lowes are by G.E. and they looked ok.

Guest wbottomley

Jeff Millard wrote:

I ran to Lowes after my last post here and they only have multi colored minis on sale. The solid colors are still $2.39. I'll check every day this week and next to see if the price comes down. I need 30 sets of Yellow, and 40 each of Green and Red.

Jeff

The Lowes in my area had 25% off clearance sale on indoor/outdoor decorations.