Light-O-Rama Forums

Thx sounder

redsea300

I have programed a the thx With the flying robot. I got the audio on line I don't remember where. The sound levels are very low and sound out of place during the display. I ran it through audicity to pump up the volume. To get it close to the other songs it clipp sreally bad. So I pulled it out of the show. Does any one have a good copy of this. Thanks in advane Don You can email to me through my web page below

Thanks but I already have the robot one programmed. I am trying to find it. Thanks anyway and have a great Christmas

Thanks for for the file. It is much cleaner than the one I have. I still have a volume problem. I run it and the volume iis way less than the rest of my other files during the show. I ran it through audacity and amplified the volume, exported as a mp3 after that, re imported into the programing and the volume is way lower than it was in audacity any ideas. Thanks Don

Download MP3 gain (it's free). Set it to 91, direct it to the folder were your songs are located. It will make all the levels relatively close.

iresq wrote:

Download MP3 gain (it's free). Set it to 91, direct it to the folder were your songs are located. It will make all the levels relatively close.

I have tried this program out with no luck. I guess I was doing something wrong. I cannot hear any changes. I normally use Sony Acid or Sound Forge for my audio mixing. Not song to song mixing but to put together pieces and edit songs.