Light-O-Rama Forums

Why I set up all the roof lights in October...

JeffF

Well, two reasons really...

1.) Cold.
2.) Snow!
3.) WIND!!! :shock:

It is cold... snowy... and very windy out there right now! The forecast is for 3"-6" of snow overnight but we are already up to 3" and it's really coming down. We live at the highest point in our county so we always get more than they guesstimate but... this much in November? Glad I'm 99.5% setup! :cool:

-Jeff

p.s. In case you want to see the LIVE snow, try taking a peak...
http://www.mainelights.org:81

Two years ago ... we got 3.5' of snow on the second week of December then got 13" (or more) each thur->fri for 6 additional weeks. Definately was proof of global warming to me. But this year, we haven't had but maybe 1" of snow total ... so I'm really feeling fortunate.

Just spent two hours getting the GFCI to not trip. Turned out to be one color on 2 of my 16 minitrees. After I got that done, I realized the driveway and parts of the road turned to an icy mess so I decided against running the show.

I am however lighting up a few lights and playing The Demented Elf! He absolutely ROCKS!!! I have three of his spots running in this order(and then repeating)...

"Bad Weather Apology" --> "Food Donations" --> "Bad Weather Apology" --> "Visit Us on the Web"

How absolutely cool this is? I'm sorry for sounding like such a noob but LOR and Kevin ROCK!!!
apple.gif

-Jeff