Light-O-Rama Forums

DONE!!

Tim

Not to rub it in, but I just wanted to see if anyone else is completely finished decorating? All the lights are up, and all the songs work! I'm so exhausted and my hands are raw! I hope everyone is ahead of schedule and will be ready soon. Good luck to all.

Tim

Tim

Glad you are all done! I am just getting ready to put everything up. I have been working on all of the prep stuff getting ready. I actualy scheduled vacation this next week to get mine up and done for turn on Sunday the 30th. I see you are in bowling green, I am over here by Fort Wayne, In. Is the weather over there any warmer than here LOL.

Wayne

Wayne,

Now that my hands have thawed out, no it's not cold here at all!! Pretty cold here with some windy conditions, which doesn't help! Don't forget the chapstick also. Good luck and stay warm!

Tim

Mine is all up and ready to run thanks to Dan and crew helping me with one little hiccup!

I have already played with making a video, and posted on my website. Now I have to help my wofe decorate the inside the house...

While you're on my site please help fill the online kettle!

Me too! I finished up for the 2nd time on Friday the 21st. Earliest finish on record. Amazing what you can get done when you have a couple of elves helping you. My Dad and my best friend came over and we got a fairly good chunk of it done 2 weeks ago. Since then I've just been playing and adjusting.

Aside from spending maybe an hour over the next week installing Inflatables. I AM DONE!!!!!

It's a great feeling of relief isn't it. Like phew that's done then!

-Evan

Glad to here you are pretty well done. Here in NE Indiana it is raining this mourning and has put a temporary stop on the outside work. So much for taking vacation to get my setup done!! Hopefully after lunch I can get back to outside work.

Done!!! :D

At least I thought I was, until my first full blown test of everything last night. :?

I was planning on using a BETAbrite scrolling LED sign for my "Tune to:" sign but apparently the extension cord was too long (OR something... not sure what) and I fried the BETAbrite's transformer. :(

So, since there's no time to find a new power cord for the BETAbrite, now it's a mad rush to build a backlit sign out of plexi before Thursday so folks know what station to tune in. :shock:

YES! Done setting everything up. It went slow at the end, but completed the mega tree at 3:00am, and boy oh boy, what a statement to the whole display. We can't believe we built something so beautiful. Besides cord maintanence and the show builder, I'm pretty much done. A big thank you to everyone! I couldn't have done his without you.

I am also done and up and running as of tonight. I had it finished 11/22/08. I ran the show tonight to make sure that there is no problems. All is good. First year is a 208 channel success.