Light-O-Rama Forums

Build it and they will come.

Denny

I started set-up the middle of October. Today, I started wiring and people are already coming by with their kids -- and no lights turned on yet! A tad over 350 channels this year plus DMX; expanded into the neighbors yard (at her insistance). Over 400 feet frontage this year and my new neighbor on the other side wants me to expand into their yard and they haven't even seen the show yet. That would give 600 frontage feet next year. The first thing the new neighbors said when we met was, "You're the one that does the big Christmas display." Well, at least they knew before they bought the property!

WOW , and I thought I had my handsful with 96 channels. That must take you awhile to sequence. Anyways, congrats on the expansion. I'd be happy if my neighbors on either side at least put up something. I seem to be the only person on my side of the street that does lights....

Oh well makes mine stand out that way, which is hard to do when you have a stupid Street light across from your house.;):(

-Ev

NWSanta wrote:

WOW , and I thought I had my handsful with 96 channels. That must take you awhile to sequence. Anyways, congrats on the expansion. I'd be happy if my neighbors on either side at least put up something. I seem to be the only person on my side of the street that does lights....

Oh well makes mine stand out that way, which is hard to do when you have a stupid Street light across from your house.:(:(

-Ev

I have the street light on my side. :(

I'm up to three house, you must have some big lots. With three house I still only have about 190 feet of frontage. Still looks great.

Attached files 162659=9423-WizardsWinter 008_0001.jpg

• The topic was locked