Light-O-Rama Forums

Just saw TSO in Concert!!

thebaronn

T.S.O. Wow! Talk about a special effect light show! A must see! We just saw them in Reno, I can't get the show off my mind, incredibale. They are all so talented. I'll see them again and again.

Thanks for sharing your pictures and video thebarronn.

I've been setting up my display scince last sunday, Thats now eight days from sunrise to sunset and still not finished.! OOOOOH Boy!

ya my wife and i went to the first show of there winter tour in Council Bluffs Iowa and it was fantastic, The TV reported that they ate at the same restaurant in Omaha NE. for several days while getting the bugs worked out of the show and they left a 10,000 dollar tip. it was a classy show the first part was just like the DVD/CD movie Lost Christmas Eve i got last year for Christmas, but like you said the second part of the show was wild and like i posted the entire show lasted nearly 3 hrs. and what a light show absolutely fantastic

WOW! We didnt get a TSO design!

In the beginning the lights didnt work and they postponed the show.

Then in the middle of the show the best line was said:

"We didnt know if we were gonna get this lights working. But thats what happened when the Enterprise runs out of Dilithium Crystals!!"

LOL!!!

Eric

I wanted to go this year when they were playing in the Giant Center in Hersehy, Pa

but sadly I had to work Hopefully I will be able to go next year