Light-O-Rama Forums

The “Pre-Archive” screen

weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com

let’s say I created a group, sequenced half of a song with effects on that group.

what happens with this screen comes up and there is a NEW group? Will it archive what I’ve already done if there is nothing to pair it to?

same goes for new props....

if I add a prop, sequence it, save and close. 
Will this screen come back up? A new prop will have nothing to pair it to.

if anyone has a link with full details on this screen, it would be greatly appreciated.

In this case, my cross is new. and there is nothing to pair it to..... I did not have any previous sequencing done on it though...

I just want some more detailed info on this screen. I can’t afford to lose stuff again. This will be the 3rd time having to resequence songs if anything is archived.  
just looking for info on the screen so I won’t mess anything up....

Since you are just adding new props, you can just click through this screen - any new items will be added to your sequence as usual. When there are items on left, you need to take more time - as those are the items that could get archived.

For more help, click the "?" icon shown on the screen.

Matt

6 hours ago, MattBrown said:

Since you are just adding new props, you can just click through this screen - any new items will be added to your sequence as usual. When there are items on left, you need to take more time - as those are the items that could get archived.

For more help, click the "?" icon shown on the screen.

Matt

Thanks for adding this feature Matt.

It is a huge improvement to have the option to back out of the load if, or more likely, when, you screw something up.

Thanks Matt.

I had about 50 items on the left when i opened my s4 sequence. Figured I didn't need the props since I was just copy paste.

It worked but that screen is intimidating.

JR