Light-O-Rama Forums

Boscoyo Singing Pumpkin #1

Damon Hobbs

Has anyone set up the boscoyo singing pumpkin #1 prop?  I downloaded it in S5 from boscoyo website, but it does not break down the outline, different mouth positions, etc.  Just looking for some guidance to define the prop so it will work correctly.  I am using S5 Pro.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can define a prop many wayd depending on how you want to attach the nodes.

You can "pixel pack" that is what I do or you can connect a string per part just like and AC controller 1- Outline, 2- Eyes, 3 Top Lip so on and so forth.

I do not have the Boscoyo pumpkins but the same pricipal applies to all singing faces. I have a bunch of them.

Pixel packing, you can get more faces per controller but you need to know your pixel order and name each pixel. This allows you to know where to sequence or copy paste from/ to.

You may need to configure it using the custom grid, like mentioned I dont have the Boscoyo pumpkins. 

JR

21 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

You can define a prop many wayd depending on how you want to attach the nodes.

You can "pixel pack" that is what I do or you can connect a string per part just like and AC controller 1- Outline, 2- Eyes, 3 Top Lip so on and so forth.

I do not have the Boscoyo pumpkins but the same pricipal applies to all singing faces. I have a bunch of them.

Pixel packing, you can get more faces per controller but you need to know your pixel order and name each pixel. This allows you to know where to sequence or copy paste from/ to.

You may need to configure it using the custom grid, like mentioned I dont have the Boscoyo pumpkins. 

JR

Thank you, JR.  That is kind of what I was thinking I was faced with, but was not quite sure.  I would rather pixel pack and utilize the layout tab in S5 in my prop preview  I'd rather just use 250 bullet pixels divided on 2 ports rather than create a string for each part.  Thanks again for your guidance!

• The topic was locked