Light-O-Rama Forums

Map Updated Preview To Sequence

dibblejr

@ MattBrown  or anyone.

I just updated to 5.5 and as soon as I try to open a what was working sequence with an assigned preview I get this box.

It is changing my previews , WHY?

How does it work?

How do I get my preview and sequence back?

The first sequence was a complete Covid sequence. All props, house outline, ccr tree, matrix. mini trees, circles.

I attempted to reassign no my preview and there is only one line and everything else has those XXXXXXXX all the way through.

Why make things over complicated, what was once assigned a preview should not change.?

JR

There must be some sort of bug in the preview because I am having issues upgrading some older S4 sequences, when before I wasn't. 

23 minutes ago, Eric walls said:

There must be some sort of bug in the preview because I am having issues upgrading some older S4 sequences, when before I wasn't. 

Matt got me fixed up.

You may want to explain it a little more and or create a thread about it

JR

Sorry, I didn't explain much. When I got the error message it said I could click on it and it would automatically go to LOR, or I could create a trouble ticket. I just clicked on it because I didn't want to overwhelm them. The problem I am having is I select a sequence and media file to convert to S5. Everything goes fine and I can see the sequence in the grid, only I can't see my preview even though I see the name of the preview. When I play the sequence I don't see anything, just whats happening in the sequence grid. Then I try to go into the preview and it says there is an error and needs to close.

Doesn't happen to other sequences I've upgraded from S4 and played around with before the 5.5 update. Before the update I didn't have a problem.

Just got a reply they know about it and will be pushing an update next week. Geez wish the air conditioner repair guy was that quick!