Light-O-Rama Forums

Have you ever got tired of a song before you finish sequencing?

Sctiger

Haha. My "white whale" has always been "Take a Break Guys" by Brian Setzer.  For several years I've wanted to try it and now that I finally have, I'm not even sure I like it anymore. 😂 My luck.!

On 8/24/2020 at 4:44 PM, k6ccc said:

Yep, then you see it in the show, and remember why you wanted to add it.

And then you say to yourself, "oh yeah, i was supposed to go back and fix/add to that part."

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Little_b said:

And then you say to yourself, "oh yeah, i was supposed to go back and fix/add to that part."

Ain't that the truth!

Especially hard on the ears when you volunteer to sequence a singing faces sequence to a song that no one in one hundred years would put in their show, except the requester. 

But I would rather hear the song than like the sequencing pioneers who only used 1-2 mins of a song and cut it off. Right when it was just starting to get good.

JR

• Like 1

yup  "What does the fox say" by Yelvis.  Had more than a few flaws in it but shared it none the less.  It's funny to see some of those running it now and the flaws are still there!!  :) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Some songs are just more difficult to sequence and get the same thoughts...is is worth it? In my case, its Judy Garland's, Over the Rainbow. Very difficult to sequence because there's no beat.