Light-O-Rama Forums

Led singing Christmas tree

srbsharon

I have the singing Christmas trees from holiday coro can I purchase the ready to run sequences for my show I only use incandescent and led lights.

You can use whatever lights you wish. Depends on how you wish it to appear and how you wish to control it. LED, incans, RGB...

2 hours ago, srbsharon said:

I have the singing Christmas trees from holiday coro can I purchase the ready to run sequences for my show I only use incandescent and led lights.

Or you can ask me through the Shared sequences. What are you looking for and I can tell you if I sequenced them. I have over 300 that I have done.

Also James has every one of my face sequences built along with other prop sequences in a zip file. ready to send.

Just don't ask for a balloon shared file directory, it wont happen. We tried and it got abused.

You can also attend my FREE singing face zoom class every Saturday unless announced changes. Search for class and you will see it.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

maybe the song It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.I have 2 singing Christmas trees from light o rama and I singing santa and I have 3 light o rama controllers 

aI would like to sync the music to all of my arches windows trees and so on I know how to use the sequence editor but I'm not very good with the singing trees yet but i'm not bad

either i would like to find some music where all I have to do is plug everything in and I am set.

This system is not plug-n-play, even if you purchase sequences you will still have to do some configuring as they will not match what you have. Besides, half the magic of using LOR is to come up with something unique that YOU created.

6 hours ago, srbsharon said:

maybe the song It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.I have 2 singing Christmas trees from light o rama and I singing santa and I have 3 light o rama controllers 

aI would like to sync the music to all of my arches windows trees and so on I know how to use the sequence editor but I'm not very good with the singing trees yet but i'm not bad

either i would like to find some music where all I have to do is plug everything in and I am set.

Warning- from your original post I was thinking you had the typical trees. You said “I got HC singing trees” but later you said LOR.

If you have the HC (5 mouth movement) trees you are good with my shared stuff. If not read below. 

None of my sequences being shared here will work for the LOR trees.

LOR is the only place to get them.

I wanted to let you know before you waste money on sequences that are not for the LOR trees.

Also the LOR singing trees are easy to set up. You just need a sequence.

There is a link to a free sequence that I can provide you.

They come already configured just connect controllers and if you don’t need to change unit IDs you will be good.

If you need additional help with the trees feel free to pm me and we can exchange telephone numbers.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

I failed to notice the OP was requesting the ability to use premade sequences for HC faces "from possibly LOR" as opposed to making his own or buying from someone else such as holidaysequences. HC trees can be used with any lights but depending on how he wires them will make the determination of how many circuits or his RGBW as he stated. I do not have personal knowledge of how LOR's face sequences work so please listen to those who do know!

The HC trees have five mouth positions and I believe the LOR trees have four so you would have to change the sequencing to go from one to the other.

25 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

The HC trees have five mouth positions and I believe the LOR trees have four so you would have to change the sequencing to go from one to the other.

Yes, and it is easier to resequence the entire song than it is to change the number of movements. Because all movements must be changed in some way.

srbsharon

Anothet member that just got in to the LOR faces and a great friend almost purchased Holiday Coro or Holiday Sequences face sequences for them.

Luckily he asked me before he pulled the trigger.

As I stated earlier don’t make that mistake. Only LOR sells their face sequences unless one of their approved vendors has them.

Just remember it should state that they are for the LOR Singing Quartet faces or something similar.

JR

Edited by dibblejr