Light-O-Rama Forums

Calling all Arizona members!

rgardner518

So I'm looking for fellow LOR members that have displays near me that I can talk to and learn from. When your display is up, I'd like to come see the behind the scenes of how. Maybe chat with via PM here or exchange phone numbers.

Im not new at this. Ive had a large display in upstate NY and was known as Poestenkilllights.com. But I moved to Mohave Valley in Mohave County and Im starting from scratch for the most part because I haven't done a display in about 4 or 5 years and the times have changed.

Let me make this one thing clear...Im not trying to steal your show, ideas, or thunder. Im just looking to learn from you. Im happy the snow is gone, but the stucco sides of my home and my tile roof I see is going to be hard to deal with. And to top it off, the ground is pretty hard!

I know there is a guy who does a large display in Kingman. But all efforts to get in touch with him have failed. I think he thinks im some newbie who knows nothing and im harassing him.

So if anyone near me wants to help me out, thanks...I look forward to hearing from you.

I'm not in AZ but just up the highway in Vegas. There are a few of us here. It won't help you this year but the Christmas Expo will be in Vegas next July. If you haven't been to one, I think you could benefit to go if you can.

2 hours ago, Daryl said:

I'm not in AZ but just up the highway in Vegas. There are a few of us here. It won't help you this year but the Christmas Expo will be in Vegas next July. If you haven't been to one, I think you could benefit to go if you can.

WOW! Ever since I stated I always wanted to go to one. But most were held too far for me to get to cost effectively. I'm met some of the LOR team in their Glens Falls facility..but that's about it.

Now that I'm only about 2hrs away from Vegas, I will definitely be there. How do I stay informed of it?

2 hours ago, Daryl said:

Are you Christmaslightshow.com Daryl?

Info on the Christmas Expo is at ChristmasExpo.com

If you're asking if I'm the Daryl that owns Christmaslightshow.com....no that's not me. I think they're out of Tennessee.  I'm just another crazy one that got bit by the computerized light show bug and tries to find enough time/money to make it happen each year.

• Thanks 1