Light-O-Rama Forums

SPT-2 Wire For Sale

Rabeiler

I have four boxes of SPT-2 wire. Most of the wire is green, but some of the pieces are black. Each box contains at least 5 lengths of wire and plugs ranging from about 30 feet or greater. Many of the lengths are greater. I don't want to throw this out and figured someone would have a use for the wire. Each box weights about 15 pounds and will be shipped from area code 17517 (Denver, PA). All I ask is $10 per box plus you pay for the postage.

The picture shows each pile of wires. They are all neatly coiled. Each pile contains over 250' of spt-2 wire plus male and female plugs. Some of the wires have female plugs at various lengths of the.

These are left over from converting my xmas lights from incandescent to RGB bulbs and pixels.

First come first serve. Please let me know how many boxes you want and your area code and I will get you a final price. Payment through paypal only.

Ross

cables.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All - my apologies - I never got notified from the forum that there were responses or PMs. If anyone is still interested let me know. I still have all 4 boxes.

Ross

On 10/8/2020 at 1:34 AM, nibleylights said:

Hi are you still selling your wire?  I'd be interested.

Aaron

Yes I am - have all 4 boxes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked