Light-O-Rama Forums

heartbeat effect

Sanman

Hello all I am trying to make a heartbeat effect on my spiders and bats for my stranger things theme song I saw a video on YouTube that someone did it and it is so cool i don't know how to do it can someone please help me ty in advance 

Edited by Sanman

17 minutes ago, Sanman said:

Hello all I am trying to make a heartbeat effect on my spiders and bats for my stranger things theme song I saw a video on YouTube that someone did it and it is so cool i don't know how to do it can someone please help me ty in advance

Do you have the video link?

There is probably more than one way but I can do this type of thing with fade in and out

JR

not sure if u received it but tom betterment has a YouTube video if u YouTube stranger things lights to music rhe video pops up i sent to u but got a response saying an error occured

5 hours ago, Sanman said:

not sure if u received it but tom betterment has a YouTube video if u YouTube stranger things lights to music rhe video pops up i sent to u but got a response saying an error occured

Been busy and just got back on.

Phil is right on the money.

its a combo of fades and beats, very easy to do.

JR

Video on YouTube: 

Stranger Things Theme Halloween Light Show 2019

Doesn't look like any fades to me at all.   Looks to be some fast off/on to the beat.  Just have to match the on/off ratio to the heartbeat effect to achieve it.   It's quite simple actually.  I used to do it with other songs/music when I did Halloween displays.  Sometimes I did use fade up/down effects, all depending on how fast or slow the heartbeat effect in the song was.