Light-O-Rama Forums

16channel controllers and ELLs for sale

debtoews

Hi I have over 100 controllers and around 50 ELLs    Price does not include shipping.  All are in good used condition. ELLs might be painted  all black.   Controllers $50 each. ELLs $25 each. shipping  from 93619.  Paypal only. If interested please PM me. thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Many thanks to @debtoews as I received my 4 controllers I purchased. All were in great shape and I have already been able to switch the ID's on all of them to match mine and tested each port and all worked fantastic.

I only have one complaint. I should have ordered more!

• Like 1

Mich, I agree I got two (wanted more ,but sleeping in the garage is not a good time) and did the same, tested and IDed they are great, newer than the ones I built from kits . for the last three years . I took them apart and painted the enclosures white to match the others . I hang them on the front wall of the house behind the palm trees you cant see them from the street up against the stucco wall. Gezz now have to figure out what props I want to make and MORE LITES YEAH !!! The Christmas shop here was having a 50% off sale , I did get a bunch of new stuff but its over now.  DANG !  I told my neighbor Seth who is also a LOR lighter and he bought 6 from Deb.

Take Care Mich and be safe!

David

Many Thanks to Deb At Santa Clause Lane

• Like 1

• The topic was locked