Light-O-Rama Forums

Pentatonix - Hallelujah Singing Trees (Faces) Sequence

DEScott

My wife really wants me to include the Pentatonix Hallelujah to the show this year.  Just need the sequence for the signing trees (faces).  Hope someone can help.  Thanks!

scottweaver81@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

4 hours ago, DEScott said:

My wife really wants me to include the Pentatonix Hallelujah to the show this year.  Just need the sequence for the signing trees (faces).  Hope someone can help.  Thanks!

scottweaver81@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

For what trees? LOR, HC, BS

4 or 5 mouth movements?

JR

Edited by dibblejr

8 hours ago, dibblejr said:

For what trees? LOR, HC, BS

4 or 5 mouth movements?

JR

Still new to the hobby so I am slowly learning.  I have the LOR Singing Faces (Trees - Elden, Felix, Ralphie, and Zuzu) that I picked up during the recent mad grab sale which I believe are 4 mouth movements.  Thanks again and certainly welcome any guidance!

Scottweaver81@gmail.com

4 hours ago, DEScott said:

Still new to the hobby so I am slowly learning.  I have the LOR Singing Faces (Trees - Elden, Felix, Ralphie, and Zuzu) that I picked up during the recent mad grab sale which I believe are 4 mouth movements.  Thanks again and certainly welcome any guidance!

Scottweaver81@gmail.com

There is a rumor that LOR is working on adding this and many more like it to their inventory. It may show up in the LOR store soon.

You are also welcome to  fill out a request for songs through the Help Desk that way LOR  will keep you informed on it's status and  provide LOR with some useful data on which songs  they may want to add right away. Here is the link. http://helpdesk.lightorama.com/

If you need assistance setting the faces up as well as mounting tips feel free to ask me in PM or here publicly. 

Have you had the chance to download the LOR free sequence? I do not have the link at the moment but I have posted it here, if you have time look for member Orville and in one of his threads I posted a lot of help for him and others. Perhaps Orville will see this and know exactly which thread and re link it here. If not feel free to PM me as a reminder and I will provide the info to you.

Also the singing face sequences that I and my great friend James share are 5 mouth movements and not suited for 4 mouth movements. I see you have asked both of us (his sequences have my faces in them). They are also not RGB.

Hopefully the link above will get your request on their list.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

• The topic was locked