Light-O-Rama Forums

4 Singing Trees from the recent Mad Grab need a new home

nded

Well, I was lucky enough to get all 4 of the singing trees during the sale.  These are the complete kits with the controllers and the pixels installed in the frame.  They arrived last week, and SWMBO does not like the way they look.  I would like to sell them to a welcoming home at the $299.95 Mad Grab price I paid.  They are not cheap to ship.  Each box is 42x39x3 and weighs 15 lbs.  Please send me a Private Message if you are interested in adopting these beauties.

2020-06-13 12.34.57.jpg

Forgot to "subscribe" to the thread, can't figure out how to do this without submitting another post.

On 6/13/2020 at 3:14 PM, nded said:

Forgot to "subscribe" to the thread, can't figure out how to do this without submitting another post.

Once you post a thread, you are automatically subscribed to it.  Same with any replies you make to a thread.  Only time you need to "follow"{subscribe to} a thread is when you have an interest in it, but have NOT participated in posting within it or did not start it.

At least that's how it works for me.  I also think your sale price is off by quite a bit, I seem to recall when I viewed the LOR Singing Trees during the Mad Grab they were $100 off their regular price of $329.95.

Edited by Orville

Thank you for the advice on how this forum interface works. I also appreciate your catching the typo on the price.  $229.95 is the right number I paid during the sale.  Here's a link to my original purchase receipt from LOR.

https://order.store.yahoo.net/OS/stat?yhst-1552586516070+115759+d9709c1f70f055a4f243

54 minutes ago, nded said:

Thank you for the advice on how this forum interface works. I also appreciate your catching the typo on the price.  $229.95 is the right number I paid during the sale.  Here's a link to my original purchase receipt from LOR.

https://order.store.yahoo.net/OS/stat?yhst-1552586516070+115759+d9709c1f70f055a4f243

You may want to go in and black out some of your personal info, email address, telephone and address.

Thanks for your concern, but you can't alter the LOR store record. It's more important to me that I can let a potential buyer feel confident that this offer is legitimate.   I'm not too worried about a data miner following this thread and analyzing  every link in every post of this niche group.  Besides that, all 3 of those things about me can be found all over the internet.   

• 1 month later...
On 6/15/2020 at 6:52 AM, nded said:

You're welcome.   Wish I'd had the funds, I would have snapped these up if I could have.  But already spent my LOR funds for this year.

• The topic was locked