Light-O-Rama Forums

Little Drummer Boy (Alabama)

bcdmahn

Anyone have this available for share?

I just watched a youtube video and was impressed with the music so would like to incorporate it into this years show.

As always thanks much!

Here is the link for the video...

Tom

I like that version, may do it this year if I got time for it. If I do, I'll share it, but I don't have anything yet.

Groovy!

It looks great on my display! Thanks for taking the time to pound this one out.

Barbosa the artist is Alabama and the song is "The Little Drummer Boy". I was able to pick it up on Amazon.com via digital download fyi:)

Thanks again,

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

This is a great song. I don't want to jump in but when I try to sequence this song from a MP3 Download my sequence,starts ( ON and OFF) different each time. If I save it and reload what I did it stays correct? But if I keep viewing or reviewing the my start are not in time with the music. This has never happened before with my other sequences??? Any suggestions.

Try cutting/copying the sequence a couple seconds ahead/behind to get it to work.

It does work out great with the amazon download and if your still having problems shoot me an email and I will resend you the sequence I'm using.

I am very happy with the sequence that Westport did and it hits just when I need it to for the full effect.

Let me know.

Tom

I got the song from amazon myself, so I imagine that it should work for anyone who got the song from them too.

For any song that I sequence, I'll convert it to a WAV using audacity. After sequencing, I repointed the media file to the MP3. This is something that I do to all sequences due to the timing glitch, it's been posted on these forums several times.

I got the song from amazon myself, so I imagine that it should work for anyone who got the song from them too.

For any song that I sequence, I'll convert it to a WAV using audacity. After sequencing, I repointed the media file to the MP3. This is something that I do to all sequences due to the timing glitch, it's been posted on these forums several times.
I think you are correct. Every time I replayed, the timing was off. I have used Audacity by importing a wav file and exporting it as a MP3. But , I have never taken a MP3 file and imported it into Audacity. I believe when I have tried to import a MP3 file to Audacity it did not reconize the file?

Open Audacity, Open the MP3 to be converted. Under File, Export as WAV . . . The rest is hopefully self-explanitory.