Light-O-Rama Forums

color groups

Sanman

hello all. I have four trees with five different colors on each tree how do i group a color so I can chase the individual color across all trees. meaning if I want my trees to come on from left to right with one color. In my sequencer it is chasing all colors I dont know how to assign one color per geoup please help ty in advance

I am assuming that you are talking about 5 colors of traditional strings on each tree.  Create a group for each color that has the four trees in each group.  Then chase on that group.

I just did this as a demo.  At the bottom is the four trees (with tree 1 expanded for each channel).  At the top is a group that has all four trees with the channels arranged in color order.  Below that is another group with the channels arranged in tree/color order.  Make sense?

Mini-trees-by-color.png

In Preview Editor, create a second group with the same props.  Then in Sequencer, open that group and drag and drop the channels into the desired order.  I called the one group "by tree", and the other group "by color".

• Like 1