Light-O-Rama Forums

How long did secret sale item last?

ItsMeBobO

45 seconds to enter, fill my cart and get to payment page, enter payment info and it locked up...damn. had to recycle 4 times and by then all the sing trees were gone.... how in seconds to get payment processed....? I wacthed the buttons for carts pop up on each page.... unreal

Edited by Tharkun
  • Like 1

Wow, looks like no one wanted the G4 {N4-G3 MP3} Director, it was listed in the sale, but don't see that it sold out, so guessing not many wanted that.  Most times, even the Directors sell out as quickly as some of the other stuff.

Sure glad I went ahead and bought my trees and G4 Director before the "Mad Grab Sale" came about.  Just wish I could have afforded to get the other 2 trees I don't have yet at the time I bought the first two I wanted.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was so sad to miss out on the Christmas tree singing faces.  That evening the sale started my family was hunkered down trying to avoid a tornado - by the time I logged on when the storm was all over, all four singing faces were sold out. =(

1 hour ago, Jaynee said:

I was so sad to miss out on the Christmas tree singing faces.  That evening the sale started my family was hunkered down trying to avoid a tornado - by the time I logged on when the storm was all over, all four singing faces were sold out. =(

I’m just hoping they get more in stock since unlike you, it was my fault I missed them.

It was the first sale that I had something on my list and missed it, the faces as well. Just wanted one more Zuzu for songs that have multiple female parts.

They are great props.

JR

5 hours ago, Jaynee said:

4 hours ago, dibblejr said:

I’m just hoping they get more in stock since unlike you, it was my fault I missed them.

It was the first sale that I had something on my list and missed it, the faces as well. Just wanted one more Zuzu for songs that have multiple female parts.

They are great props.

JR

If you want them, they ARE available.  I was checking the Singing Tree pages and I could add one of each into my cart for their normal full price.    So apparently they just shelved a few for the Mad Grab Sale, as like stated, I just checked as of this posting on them and was able to add each one to my shopping cart.    Normally if an item is not available at all, you don't have the option of adding it to your shopping cart.

So I'd say as of June 1, 2020, all 4 LOR Singing Trees are available for purchase and delivery.   If not, then someone forgot to close access to adding one or more to the sopping cart.   As when I've checked on things that were sold it in the past,the  add to cart button is not available to do so on the page.  But it's still there as of this post.

So if you want them, you can get them, just not at the sale price.

On 6/1/2020 at 2:54 PM, Orville said:

If you want them, they ARE available.  I was checking the Singing Tree pages and I could add one of each into my cart for their normal full price.    So apparently they just shelved a few for the Mad Grab Sale, as like stated, I just checked as of this posting on them and was able to add each one to my shopping cart.    Normally if an item is not available at all, you don't have the option of adding it to your shopping cart.

So I'd say as of June 1, 2020, all 4 LOR Singing Trees are available for purchase and delivery.   If not, then someone forgot to close access to adding one or more to the sopping cart.   As when I've checked on things that were sold it in the past,the  add to cart button is not available to do so on the page.  But it's still there as of this post.

So if you want them, you can get them, just not at the sale price.

Unfortunately, I cannot afford to get 2 at regular price.  I HAD to get them during them during the sale. 

I could sort of justify getting 2 at sale price, but my husband would be fit to be tied if I paid the full listing price for them.

Hopefully next year I'll be able to snag them.

5 hours ago, Jaynee said:

Unfortunately, I cannot afford to get 2 at regular price.  I HAD to get them during them during the sale. 

I could sort of justify getting 2 at sale price, but my husband would be fit to be tied if I paid the full listing price for them.

Hopefully next year I'll be able to snag them.

That's too bad Jaynee.  But even at full price they are well worth the investment.   But at least my wife and I agreed on them, so I didn't have any $$ issues.  I wish I could have waited for a sale, however, with most sales, I gave up on going that route because many times those sales may lead to disappointment in just how fast this stuff can sell out and you still didn't acquire what you wanted.

So for me, I'd rather pay the regular price and KNOW I am going to get it, then try and beat some of those other super-fast fingered typists and lose out on something I really want.   But that's me.

I was going to buy all 4 at once originally, but opted to get a couple other things I needed for running my display without the aid of tying up my computer and running cat5, audio and power cables from inside to outside.  Which I have far too many of now.  So this year, I'll still have 2 audio cables going outside, but that's for my Amplifier that isn't weatherproof{currently} and will be inside my house, but have to run audio from the AMP Speaker output to the outdoor speakers and also run an audio cable from a Y-Audio Cable on my G4 Director output to the AMP input.  The other audio cable that goes from my FM Transmitter to the G4 Director will be outside, since each has their own weatherproof enclosure.   When I finally get one for the AMP, it'll get moved outdoors with the rest, but that's going to be a 2021 project for later.

But good luck on the next sale providing the trees are in it,  Although they probably won't be as low as they were in the Mad Grab Summer Sale, when I've seen them in the fall{winter?} sale, they're usually only like about $50 or less off.  But they could be higher, hard to say, we never know what each pricing point will be for any of the sale items until LOR posts the pre-sale e-mail and link where we can see what's for sale and for what cost.

Again, good luck in your future acquisition of the LOR Singing Trees.

Edited by Orville
  • Like 1

I have a whole lot of singing faces and these will get a spot front and center for my Christmas displays.

I love the fact the star is incorporated in to the prop and can be sequenced on its own.

JR

• The topic was locked