Light-O-Rama Forums

MAD Grab Sale announced

Kapkirk

Just received my LOR Mad grab sale email announcement, ya hoo. Starts Friday night.

What are you aiming to get at this sale, I may get a spare controller, just need to count to see if I need another spare.

1 hour ago, ShayneT said:

Hummmmmm. IRS site says check is being mailed Friday. Could LOR know this?  lol

On the LOR sale flyer there is a button you can press to have your stimulus check sent directly to them.  😁

29 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

On the LOR sale flyer there is a button you can press to have your stimulus check sent directly to them.  😁

LOR got mine back at the end of April when I got mine.  Part of my wifes went for the construction materials I needed to build the frames for the Singing Trees {only Ralphie and Zuzu at this time} I purchased, along with some additional cat5 cables, extra 32GB SD Card, and another set of Clearance 5V Cosmic Color Bulbs for my older CCB100D Controllers and a new N4-G3 MP3 Director, but when I got it, it's stamped G4 on the Director and no instruction manual for the N4-G3/G4 version as yet.  So the manual doesn't cover this unit 100%, so it's kind of trial and error on some aspects of it.  But isn't that the fun of this hobby? LOL

43 minutes ago, prevue12 said:

No SPT or plugs this year  :(  

Sometimes things are added. You just have to keep an eye out

JR

Edited by dibblejr

41 minutes ago, prevue12 said:

No SPT or plugs this year  :(  

Those normally go at the Summer Sale, the Spring Sale is usually controllers at lower discounted prices.

I love my LOR singing trees and the cost is down $100 each. The singing faces are truly one of the best props in a show. They are also really easy to set up. I used pixel strips to secure to my wall and then to the top of the prop. On the bottom the same method can be used but use a cable to secure to a stake.

JR

15 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

I love my LOR singing trees and the cost is down $100 each. The singing faces are truly one of the best props in a show. They are also really easy to set up. I used pixel strips to secure to my wall and then to the top of the prop. On the bottom the same method can be used but use a cable to secure to a stake.

JR

I wasn't sure if a MAD GRAB SALE was going to happen this year with the Covid-19 stuff going on.  So I paid full price for the 2 I got.  Would've have waited for the Sale and could have gotten at least a 3rd one, which would have been Felix.  But not knowing if a sale was going to happen, opted to go on and buy them when I could, so I could hopefully {and will} have them in my 2020 Christmas Display.

Main site is bogged down as of this post.  Can't get access to the main LOR Website at all presently.

Edited by Orville

I was just about to purchase a couple CCR controllers with the 100 pixel strands. I guess I had assumed there was not going to be a mad grab sale this year but thanks to my procrastination in ordering them I held off just long enough to see the sale announcement. That was pretty lucky... Now I just have to make sure I can click order fast enough lol.

3 hours ago, Mr. P said:

Those normally go at the Summer Sale, the Spring Sale is usually controllers at lower discounted prices.

got mine during last years spring sale but they don't even have any wire in stock on non sale prices.    i hope they do get some by summer.

Edited by TexasLights

I am thinking about the floods but does anyone know if the 10 watts flood were on sale last year summer/spring sale?. I just see the 50w floods. Anyone have a preference on 10w or 50w floods?  I have a single story house.

I didnt see the 10w on this sale.   I do recommend them and the 24 channel controller is solid.  The 50w is much larger, no external controller,  and very bright but I always think it should be even brighter.   I plan to pick up another 50w this time. 

My 10w are not used as wall washers.    They are arranged in a line and pointed at the audience so I use them just like a prop.    I would not suggest 50w pointed at people.

Is it possible someone can email the sale? Or are the emails exclusive for individuals?thanks in advance.  I just got the green Light from the wife to purchase equipment ... woooohooo!!!!

left_turnsignal@yahoo.com

I can't buy anything.keeps saying there is a problem with PayPal but I'm using a credit card.  Guess they just don't want me to buy!