Light-O-Rama Forums

Singing Face Class

dibblejr

Singing Face Zoom Class Day/ Time  

14 members have voted

1. 1. To best accomodate the most people I am asking for your input.

• Thursday 7:00 PM CT
    • Friday 6:00 PM CT
    • Saturday 12:00 PM CT
    • Saturday 6:00 PM CT

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/20/2020 at 04:45 AM

JR I wish I could attend, but I am going to be in the mountains. Can I please have a copy and I will try to learn.  Thanks   

chazjr@cox.net

I just sent everyone that has replied and a couple that didn't reply an email with the class link, software version info, link to the song and a free sequence along with the download link to the free music to go with the sequence.

Let me know if you do not receive the email.

Hope to see everyone in the Zoom class.

Anyone that wants to join the class is free to place your email here or PM it to me and I will get you the information required. 

Thank you

JR

32 minutes ago, Helpusell said:

JR I wish I could attend, but I am going to be in the mountains. Can I please have a copy and I will try to learn.  Thanks   

chazjr@cox.net

I will email video link Sunday. Also I plan on hosting the class (progression) once a week. I will bounce it between the days that had the highest number of votes.

JR

JR, didn't get my email yet. Keith- I pm'd you my email, gonna do it again rt now

1 hour ago, dibblejr said:

Do I have your email? I cant seem to find you in my system? If not you can Pm me with it

Thanks

JR

Okay JR

Here it is

rmartin52@sympatico.ca 

Just now, Randy Martin said:

Okay JR

Here it is

rmartin52@sympatico.ca 

Sending now, let me knowif you receive it

JR

5 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Sending now, let me knowif you receive it

JR

Got it

Thank you

Thank you to all who attended the class.

I will be hosting another one next Saturday at the same time. 6:00 pm.

Now that the bugs are worked out we shouldn’t have that interference.

Will be working on the same song listed in my original post.

Some of us stayed at it for about 2 1/2 hours. 

It was great placing faces with names.

Hope to see you at the next class as well as some others in attendance as well.

JR 

Sorry I didn't make it.   I was assembling and cutting the wood frame for Zuzu and time got away, not only that, I wanted to get her finished up before the evening rainstorms started up.  Managed to get her done, get all the power and battery-powered tools, along with extension cords and other miscellaneous stuff all brought back inside and put away before it did.  *WHEW*.   And am I tired. 

But at least she's now hanging alongside Ralphie and Ready To Go!

Check a few more areas and e-mail, then dinner.   I think I might actually go to bed *ear;y* for a change tonight. {I usually don't get in bed before 4am and then up around 6-7:30am.  Yep, I'm one of those strange people that can exist on 1-2 hours of sleep a day, been that way all my life.   Drove my late parents crazy when I was growing up.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, Helpusell said:

I can make next week if you have room

Just get the files JR sends and join in.  Always room for more.  I didn't make it this week {see above post as to why I missed it}.

Edited by Orville

54 minutes ago, Helpusell said:

I can make next week if you have room

That’s fine. Even if one person shows up it’s a win.

Just trying to share my little knowledge of the subject(s) that  I can.

With all going in this year we need all the lightsters we can muster.

It will be the same song and same steps. Working on how to view isotherms screens and I think with the help of my boss I got it.

A virtual walk around LOL

I will send the link again next week.

JR

56 minutes ago, Orville said:

Just get the files JR sends and join in.  Always room for more.  I didn't make it this week {see above post as to why I missed it}.

No problem my friend. 
Maybe next week.

JR

Sorry JR.

I missed it to because I was building  my deck and lost track of time before I knew it, it was 9:30 pm. eastern time. 

I will try harder next class if im not expelled from the class.

8 hours ago, dibblejr said:

No problem my friend. 
Maybe next week.

JR

Man, was it HOT and MUGGY out there while I was doing working on getting Zuzu ready for Christmas this year, I had plenty of water, but man the Florida Heat and Muggy weather just took a toll of me{and I was born and raised in Orlando, Florida, but it still gets to me at times!}.  

Went to bed around 1AM {still early for me! LOL} and woke up at 3AM, so got up and watched a little TV on the TV that also now serves as a very large computer monitor for a couple hours and then did something I rarely ever do, went back to bed around 6AM and back up at 8:00AM.  So I took an extra 2 hour catnap I usually don't do. 

Once I'm up, I'm usually up for the day, but working on ZuZu's frame and everything Saturday really did me in.   Well I need to go make some coffee for myself {and before the wife starts complaining..."Any coffee made yet?" LOL

Edited by Orville

Great class very relaxed  good information  met a few people  had a good time thank 's  Jr see you Saturday  Blair

Edited by sysco
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, sysco said:

Great class very relaxed  good information  met a few people  had a good time thank 's  Jr see you Saturday  Blair

Exactly, great class, even without my microphone working I still made more progress sequencing the singing trees with JR's class than I thought possible, Thank You my friend.

Keith

For those that attended or those that are awaiting the video of the class, unfortunately something went wrong with the recording and Zoom is trying to see if they can assist me. But based on their Covid statement I am a low priority client.

I imagine the next class will happen long before I get this back if they can retrieve or fix it. Whatever they call it.

My apologies and hopefully the next one will save correctly. All of my other zoom videos are fine for school work.

Hope to see all that wish to attend this Saturdays class post here, email or pm me and I will get you a link. Please let me know if you didn't attend the first class and I will send you the files you will need. You will have to purchase the song linked in my original post.

Please include your email so I can send you the link to the next class.

Thank you

JR