Light-O-Rama Forums

China LED Orders! WOW

weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com

So my order on 4/17 cleared US customs ON THE 24th..... it’s been sitting there since...i called my local  Customs Port Of Entry, they told me that my package was one of 7000 that came over 😂. And it was in LA.... but it cleared with them... now out of 7000, it’s gotta be sorted to bring over to the South east 😂...... you guys better order now! still a shot to get it in time..... and the guy who helped me said the Covid-19 is t affecting them at all with shipments.... he said mine just came on a really BIG shipment!

Thought y’all would like to know :) stay safe!!! 

Not buying anything this year, I have enough stuff that I could actually run two shows. I spent this years allotted show money on new hardwood floors which I have been installing since I was stuck in my house. I will do a few more songs and make a few props out of my spares this year.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Mr. P said:

Not buying anything this year, I have enough stuff that I could actually run two shows. I spent this years allotted show money on new hardwood floors which I have been installing since I was stuck in my house. I will do a few more songs and make a few props out of my spares this year.

same here and I am really moving to pixels, got most of what I need this year.  Mostly dependent on what Halloween/Christmas props I add.

• The topic was locked