Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbie super excited to start Halloween prep, so, starting it now! Halloween sequences

RemySoHo

Hello there!!!   I just got two controllers and am ready to start prepping for Halloween (then Chrirtmas).  I will be doing a setup of 64 channels, no RGB, using the WOW lights 64 channel layout as my guide (tombstones, 2 singing faces, etc).  Would anyone happen to have the following sequences they would be willing to share in exchange for a huge Thank you???

Thriller - Michael Jackson

Halloween - AMC Orchestra

Oogie Boogies Song - Ed Ivory & Ken Page

This is Halloween - Citizens of Halloween

A HUUUUUGE Thank you in advance and I can't wait to learn more and do more and eventually share.

6 hours ago, RemySoHo said:

Hello there!!!   I just got two controllers and am ready to start prepping for Halloween (then Chrirtmas).  I will be doing a setup of 64 channels, no RGB, using the WOW lights 64 channel layout as my guide (tombstones, 2 singing faces, etc).  Would anyone happen to have the following sequences they would be willing to share in exchange for a huge Thank you???

Thriller - Michael Jackson

Halloween - AMC Orchestra

Oogie Boogies Song - Ed Ivory & Ken Page

This is Halloween - Citizens of Halloween

A HUUUUUGE Thank you in advance and I can't wait to learn more and do more and eventually share.

If you browse the Sequence Sharing section you will find all on your request.

JR

• The topic was locked