Light-O-Rama Forums
ericm

4 color arch prop

I am making my arches 4 colors this year(from just 1), I am trying to make the prop in visualizer and haven't been able to get it to do it yet.  Can someone either share their prop or tell me how to set it up in visualizer... I know when you make a string you can go in and assign individual channels for the colors but when you make an arch with the arch wizard it doesn't allow you to do that way.

thanks

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ericm said:

I am making my arches 4 colors this year(from just 1), I am trying to make the prop in visualizer and haven't been able to get it to do it yet.  Can someone either share their prop or tell me how to set it up in visualizer... I know when you make a string you can go in and assign individual channels for the colors but when you make an arch with the arch wizard it doesn't allow you to do that way.

thanks

I can make it for you quickly, pm me your channels and unit ID's and email address

Are you trying to make 4 short (sections) segments or 1 segment per long strings. (length)?

JR

Edited by dibblejr