Light-O-Rama Forums

Graduation Song ~ Friends Forever

dibblejr

Our community is putting together a "drive by" graduation ceremony for the young adults that are not going to be able to walk this year due to the Covid-19 quarantines.

I will be placing the names and school/ college names on my 2nd matrix. I am working on the faces and James has already finished the matrix, ccr tree and house led LMS sequence.

This will be shared as soon as I complete the faces. As normal my great friend James will also share the rest of the sequence.

For those of you that haven't thought of it this may be a great way to test your lights and spread some cheer as many of us are doing through this difficult times.

It would be really cool if you could post videos of your show during the event.

If you want it sign up here and when its finished James will send out the entire package.

Thanks to my friend James for dropping everything he was doing to put this together.

My graduation show will run on May 1 or 2 TBD but I wanted to get it prepared.

JR

• Like 1

Sounds like a great idea guys!

Count me in, I will break out the matrix this weekend and see if I can do something for the graduates in my neighborhood.

jsheehan3@att.net

11 hours ago, jsheehan3 said:

Count me in, I will break out the matrix this weekend and see if I can do something for the graduates in my neighborhood.

jsheehan3@att.net

I replied to your message and this was in the message. LOL  And then I saw this post.

Im  working on the long song faces just an hour at a time since I have a lot on my plate right now but I should ? may have them finished tomorrow night.

JR

On 4/20/2020 at 11:00 AM, jsheehan3 said:

jsheehan3@att.net

Fresh off the press and sent.

The song info is in the sequence but I purchased it on Amazon and its 5:40/41 seconds

Enjoy and hopefully you will have something good for your local graduating class. 

JR

• 3 weeks later...

Can I please get a copy of this JR?

Restrictions have just been lifted a bit here, so I think I can safely put some lights up without breaking any laws.

My daughter is graduating this year as well, but really sucks they have no prom/graduation. A small light show is the least I can do....

Thanks in advance!

7 hours ago, Evil_E said:

Can I please get a copy of this JR?

Restrictions have just been lifted a bit here, so I think I can safely put some lights up without breaking any laws.

My daughter is graduating this year as well, but really sucks they have no prom/graduation. A small light show is the least I can do....

Thanks in advance!

Will send it tomorrow morning. 

JR

3 hours ago, Evil_E said:

Thanks JR!

Appreciate it.

Sorry had to run this am and forgot to send.

Should be receiving it in 3-2-1

Its a large pixel heavy/ only file so took a couple attempts.

Let me know if you receive it and all is well

Enjoy

JR

JR - I would love to get a copy of it. I want to thank everyone that worked hard on making this one. Matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

On 5/24/2020 at 9:50 PM, pb9630 said:

JR - I would love to get a copy of it. I want to thank everyone that worked hard on making this one. Matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

Sent

Enjoy

JR

• The topic was locked