Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking

kingfish

Just received my holiday Cora 4 arch kit rgb pixel ribbon, and this is my first dabble with rgb, can anyone share a sequence with arches either Xmas or Halloween so I can get a look on how it’s done sorta any help will be appreciated 

larry

kingfish824@gmail.com

Do you have SuperStar?  I have six arches with 50 pixels, but everything I have is in SuperStar format.

Since you are on S4, I cant send you a S5 file in .loredit format...

Yes I do have superstar, I do not know if I should upgrade to s5  this year I am adding the 4 arches I also have an 8 pack of floods and 4 strings of ccp both picked up several years ago but never put in show, since my show was on hold for two years, now I’m back.

I sent you several E-Mails.  For each sequence you will need to go into the sequence settings in SuperStar in order to point to the audio file since it is highly unlikely that your file layout is the same as mine.  Same thing with specifying the Visualization file to use.  If you do not know how to do that, call me at the number I sent you in E-Mail  #4.

Thanks to everyone who sent me help, it will take me some time to get through it all, once again thank you 

larry

This reminded me of a completely unrelated story.   I was working on my IT degree in 1983 and I also had a part time job as a Cobol programmer.   My boss claimed he needed my login and password to the then high tech Texas Instruments  20 user computer with ONE MEG of memory.   I had been in the habit of using my girlfriends names as my passwords.   At this point in time I was between girlfriends and was without a name, so I used the password 'Looking'.   I didnt want to reveal it, but I did.   My boss thought it was funny and the story was spoken out loud what my password was!  

• The topic was locked