Light-O-Rama Forums

Any song for Nurses or Doctors?

notredameforlife

I am trying to do some brainstorming for the people at the front line saving thousands of people lives at hospitals. I still have to work since my job is open but I am not coming into contact with people like the nurses or doctors. I was just trying to think of a song to pay respect to them... 

Also Paramedics and Respiratory Therapist.  Paramedics are treating these patients in the most dangerous uncontrolled environments.  Coronavirus is a respiratory disease, and respiratory therapists are the ones keeping these people alive.  Please don’t forget about these other people.  All the props always go to nurses, doctors, and firefighters.  

8 hours ago, notredameforlife said:

I am trying to do some brainstorming for the people at the front line saving thousands of people lives at hospitals. I still have to work since my job is open but I am not coming into contact with people like the nurses or doctors. I was just trying to think of a song to pay respect to them... 

If you want to search for songs for a specific group, I use a program called "aTube Catcher", it also has a program called "Music Search MP3". both are installed together on your computer.   I took a screen capture of the Music Search MP3 program to show you how it looks when you enter the search criteria.  You can't get the Music Search MP3 as a program by itself, it's part of the aTube Catcher software package.   Best of all it's free.   aTube Catcher allows you to also download videos or convert video song tracks to a wide assortment of file formats.  And it works with YouTube, FaceBook, Vimeo and others.

You can download the program here: aTube Catcher Official Website

Always download the latest version.  Currently that is Version 3.8.9823.

See Screen shot below for "Music Search MP3".  It is very easy to use.  I've downloaded songs for Law Enforcement, Fire Fighters, and others that I just couldn't seem to find by using internet searches.   So you might find this program helpful for locating songs you're looking for, as some may not be songs you can purchase anywhere.  That's what I use the software for, if I can't find a song available for purchase, then this is my go to for finding it, and it usually finds what I'm looking for.   Again, these are FREE to use and I've found these two to be the best for what they do.

Also Music Search MP3 also allows you to download in various bit rates, 64K, 128K, 192K, 256K, and 320K.  It also will automatically play the song you select, so you can listen to it before you download it.

Hope this helps.

Doctor_Nurse_Song Screen Capture.jpg

Edited by Orville

james morris can I get a copy please camaro01octane@gmail ,                      Anyone who works at hospital from the security guards, nurses, dr, lpn and etc.... There all the real essential people..... Everyone is doing the part from the truck drivers to the people at grocery store but the people who are in hospitals are the real angels.... 

• Thanks 1

Mine is to angle of mercy it has nurses paramedic police and firemen in it lms a ND pixel tree

Hey James, I haven't received a copy of your Angel of Mercy mega tree program.  Could I please have a copy?  My e-mail is dawursk@gmail.com  -- Thanks.

do you guys have a video to this? I would love to see this in action!!!

Everyone  that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

JR and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

I would like a copy sent to lanopie@xplornet.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

• The topic was locked