Light-O-Rama Forums

Prop mounting

Sanman

Hello all I am new to decorating and sequencing I bought some props from boscoyo for Halloween I want to mount them onto my house I live in florida I have a concrete block structure house and a s tile roof I do have a fascia that I can hang rgb from but would like to know what best way of mounting would be seen some videos people use PVC and clamp it in to wood with a coupling.please help in this matter props onto house and rgb strips on wood ty all in advance

8 hours ago, Sanman said:

Hello all I am new to decorating and sequencing I bought some props from boscoyo for Halloween I want to mount them onto my house I live in florida I have a concrete block structure house and a s tile roof I do have a fascia that I can hang rgb from but would like to know what best way of mounting would be seen some videos people use PVC and clamp it in to wood with a coupling.please help in this matter props onto house and rgb strips on wood ty all in advance

It would depend on the particular prop(s). Please provide more info in order to get a better response.

JR

I have 2 megabats and 2 black widow spiders I may get the Ghostbusters one also. I also bought the chromastone set and a mega rip but they will be on my lawn

1 hour ago, Sanman said:

I have 2 megabats and 2 black widow spiders I may get the Ghostbusters one also. I also bought the chromastone set and a mega rip but they will be on my lawn

Since they are not huge what I would do is buy some mounting clips for 1/2" pvc. HC and others sell them but I use HC. You can also make your own out of pvc but the will show up on your home. Mine are clear and stay up year round.

Mount the props to the pvc pipe and snap them in the clips. They are strong so you don't need a bunch of them. I have 8 holding up a 70' section of my roof rgb nodes.

JR